View Single Post
Old
06-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chruceg View Post
Expected more from a Stanley Cup Final series!? Are you honestly being serious!? The physicality steps up each series this year. Rewatch just the highlights and you'll see EVERY check finished in the finals. Then watch some highlights of a random regular season game ... any two teams. The differences are stark. I honestly think you just want to disagree with people right now because I watched every second of the finals and was amazed at how anyone who went below the goal line was absolutely crushed against the boards. What about Crosby getting his knee wrecked in game seven? Jesus! Just watch the highlights of any game on the Redwings or Penguins website.

I know your intelligent but when you make statements like this you come off as ridiculous.

Sorry....but I have watched almost every fianls series for the past 20 years....and this years was extremely tame.....I am accustomed to seeing guys with stitches, black eyes and face shields playing in the finals because they have been beat to hell over the past 6 weeks....I did not see any of this from either of these two teams....

My standards for two teams fighting for the ultimate trophy in sports is more than bumping each other up and down the ice.

I even talked it up to my wife saying "Watch how ohysical the finals become"....and she did not see it....this coming from someone who rarely watched hockey....let alone playoff hockey.

Captain Ron is offline   Reply With Quote