View Single Post
Old
10-14-2004, 09:41 PM
bmoak

vCash: 500
Petterstrom? He's not small at 6'1" and isn't showing a lot of skill even in SWE-2. Helfenstein finally got off to a good start in Switzerland. Maybe this will be the first season he won't be loaned/demoted to a second division team during the season. Neither of these guys has scored at a 50 pt. pace in their own leagues, much less the NHL. If you want to champion an obscure Euro pick, Kim Hirshovits is your man. Has a fansite and everything

Pertuzalek might be a different story, though he has a lot to overcome. I think Psurny is the one to watch for our late round 2004 picks.

I agree with Fish on Guenin and Potter, both of whom may well turn out better than Taylor.

Other than that, I like Mike Walsh from Notre Dame. Chris Holt might turn out to be something too. Or he might be the next Brandon Snee. Heck, I once thought Jeff State might amount to something and I just read today that he signed with the expansion Danbury Trashers in the UHL (might win the minor league award for stupidest name AND logo.).