View Single Post
Old
06-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Dave33
Still smiling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
This had nothing to do with bashing Dean...that was something you brought up....it is about building a team that can compete within a specified timeline.....drafting a bunch of defensemen who traditionally take longer to develop than forwards does not fit into a plan of trying to build a team through the draft that is capable of winning the Stanley Cup in the next 5 years.

You may not agree with my logic...but I have had a better track record of predicting the success (or lack thereof) of the Kings over the past 6 years than 90% of the people on this board.
Your point was that DL wouldn't be looking to compete now and you mentioned him not being around if this was his, "vision." Sure seems like it concerns DL and a bit of bashing to me. I'm sure only PSP has a better track record since he's always been a pessimist while your path to the dark side didn't begin until a screen name change or two.

Whatever, not worth continued argument, we're never gonna agree on this point as I simply cannot fathom what kind of logic would lead to that twisted conclusion. I apologize for being insulting btw, I'm just worked up 'cause it isn't 4 yet.

If only the draft would get here already.

Dave33 is offline   Reply With Quote