View Single Post
Old
06-26-2009, 10:46 PM
JDM
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
Keeping fingers crossed for the equivalent of Getzlaf...without the ugly face (for JDM's sake)
I appreciate it!

As for Schenn looking happy, I will say that I mentioned to my buddy that he didn't look too pleased. Then Futa said something and Brayden finally cracked a big smile.

You know, if his best quality is his leadership and character, then as much as I'm sure he wanted to be with Luke, he won't let that affect his play or his dedication to performing his best for the Kings. If he pouted or anything of the sort or let not being with Luke effect him negatively in any way, then all the scouting on him is BS.

I have to also assume that the Kings scouts knew this might be a concern and that is something they discussed. The same way they did their due dilligence with finding out Voynov and Loktionov's intentions, I see no reason why they would overlook knowing the intentions of their top draft pick.

I bet that once Brayden makes the Kings and gets a taste of the LA lifestyle, it will be Luke wanting to come here after Brayden gets to brag about all the hot LA tail he's getting.

Brayden will end up loving it here when he is a critical part of the team in 2-3 years. If all goes to plan, by the time he gets here we are already a playoff team.

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote