View Single Post
Old
06-28-2009, 01:48 AM
JDM
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
Hopefully, a lot of these questions will be answered in the next couple of weeks.....We will either be elated and many people will talk about how great it will be to see the season start.....or we will be disappointed and many people will talk about how great this team will be when the Kings draft Hall.
I like the language I am hearing. Instead of "yeah if something comes along we'll look in to it" or "we explore all options", I am hearing "we need to add scoring" and "its an issue we are prepared to address", "it's time for a big move, now its just finding the right player."

Much more encouraging. I know many can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, but I think he is true to his general sentiments. I certainly don't think he WILL go for the big fish, but I think he will seriously consider it finally and at the least, he will acquire through trade or UFA someone to slot in on 2nd line LW. If that issue doesn't get addressed with like I said earlier, at the LEAST a Satan, I will lose a bundle of faith in Dean. Perhaps more than for anything since signing Cloutier. In fact, definately more so.

All shall indeed be revealed soon enough.

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote