View Single Post
Old
10-16-2004, 06:55 PM
NYRangers

vCash: 500
1st period over.

Players who looked good -

Balir Betts - He was very good at finishing checks. He through a couple of good ones and didnt make one mistake. He also played very good offensively. I dont believe he got a SOG but he made on huge cross ice pass that, even if you could see the player breaking down the wing like that, its amazing he could get it to him.

Tyutin - All around very good. Not much pressure on defense but he played great offensively. Him and Kondratiev handled the blueline very well on the PP. He also pinched about 3 or 4 times and didn't get beat once. He also made a couple of passes to set up plays in the zone but it hit the goalies mask.

Balej - Hustled very well on the forecheck I was very impressed how if he lost the puck he recovered anyway. Of course, he made a couple of great plays to create chances too.

Moore - Played PP and PK. On the PK he stripped the put at least 3 times. All three times it created good scoring chances. He played great offensively making sharp passes. His goal impressed me because it was Adam Graves style and hes not a big guy. He planted himself in front and battled for the rebound goal.

Grenier/Weller - Two goons played good. they stood up for a few guys and both laid bone crushing hits. Absolutely beautiful hits. They didnt stand out too much other than that. But for a goon, thats a good thing. Seemed to skate well too.

Nobody played bad. Except Ulmder fanned on a shot with a 3 on 1.