Thread: Prospect Info: First Round Pick Zack Kassian RW
View Single Post
Old
06-30-2009, 10:09 AM
YoGman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy Goat View Post
I don't understand your hatred for CMac and the constant pimping of Paille. Both have had similar chances to perform and last year Paille decided he didn't want to play. CMac has outperformed him at every level of competition so don't let the 1st round monnikor fool you. As for Gerbe, he did absolutely nothing as a top 6 forward last year...he showed that his size really hampered him so unless he gained 5 inches and 30lbs in the off-season I would imagine that his size would continue to prove detrimental.
Pailles' self pity was very discouraging last year. I had high hopes for him turning into a Peca lite. Forget that notion. Personally, Paille was the was the biggest dissappointment last year.
Gerbe was overwhelmed and looked like a lost child last year. Willing to give him some slack and I know he has the desire to better himself. He has done nothing else in his life but perservere.
CMac....still undecided. Has flashes of potential and is more consistent than Paille. Has the offensive threat, but defense suspect.

YoGman is offline   Reply With Quote