19th Obsequious Banter Thread: The 19th Nervous Breakdown
View Single Post
06-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Join Date: Sep 2008
Since I'm suffering from hockey-withdrawal I'm watching the game 5 against the Pens again:
1) Watching the replays of Asham's shot for the 1-0 there is only one word to describe it: Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Over the defender's stick, over Fleury's shoulder, right into the corner of the pipes. Simply perfect.
2) It is almost cute how Malkin tries to sell the goal he kicked in.
3) It's a joke how Briere got a penalty but Orpik got not. Actually Orpik got away with at least three penalties in the 2nd period alone.
4) Giroux is going to be one of the best players in the league in a few years.
5) Fleury is absolutely the only reason the Pens won that series.
6) At least half of the arena music they played in Pittsburgh has appeared in a Guitar Hero or Rock Band game.
7) The Mellon Arena has really really ****ed up boards.
8) They key to solve the Flowerpot is to are east-west passes and shooting high on them.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by chaosof99*