: Confirmed Signing with Link:
Flyers sign Ian Laperriere (3 x 1.17M) & Brian Boucher (2 x 925K)
View Single Post
07-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by
go kim johnsson 514
What was I wrong about?
- The Flyers were a 5th place team in the conference (I predicted them to be 4th).
- Luca Sbisa was thrown in the deep end of the pool (obvious, despite the all-star caliber of play he displayed according to our coaching staff and GM).
- Ossi Vaananen was not the worst player ever (we played our best hockey when he was playing top pairing with Pitkanen)
- Dan Carcillo is an idiot if not borderline insane (more than proved that).
- The Flyers were totally overrated judging by their record, and found ways to lose games on a consistent basis the entire 2nd half of the season (won 9 games vs. playoff teams between Christmas and Easter).
- The Penguins were far and away better than the Flyers in almost every aspect and we didn't really have that good of a chance based on the way we play since we were more concerned about how big and tough we were, which turned into long bouts of
utterly stupid play. (I said Penguins in 5, it was Penguins in 6).
-Randy Jones is not an NHL player (and should have been LTIR'd the whole season).
What was I wrong about this season?
Pitkanen doesn't play for the Flyers.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Snotbubbles