View Single Post
Old
10-20-2004, 09:38 AM
JR#9*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Yah, I had to pass man. Hope you guys have a killer time.

With the Yankees on tonight, anyone who attends this thing stands to be in a very intimate atmosphere. I'd love to hear a recap if you do make it JR.
I'm definetely going MJ.

I need to hear something hockey related.I actually took off of work on Nov 1st to shoot up to Hartford to catch the 11am game vs Houston that day.Hopefully they start serving beer before 12 up in Conn.

Anybody ever been to the mall that houses the arena?

I'm going to fire off a few questions given the chance and hopefully with no reporters and an intinmate setting all the fluff answers will be reduced.

I'm going to ask him about the 3 goalie of the future situation and where he sees each developing into once they make it in the NHL and what they think of the obvious diminished return you get on goalies on the trade market.

Also wanted to ask him about what they think of Jessiman's development and where they see him as a NHLer and if I'm able to I also want to hear what they feel is their biggest need as far as prospects for the future are(a #1 center obviously) and ask them if they what they think will happen with this years draft and maybe if they can comment about some of the top end guys who may be of interest to them come June.

Any other suggestions for questions?

Last edited by JR#9*: 10-20-2004 at 09:54 AM.