View Single Post
Old
10-20-2004, 09:52 AM
majicpixie

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to majicpixie Send a message via AIM to majicpixie Send a message via MSN to majicpixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.RangerFan
Majicpixie,

I know Chad is your favorite player but every player should strive to be "better" on a daily basis. Especially a 23 yr old who hasn't made it to the NHL on a regular basis. It wasn't meant as an insult to Chad.

By signing Hamilton, they have a more comlimentary player to Chad and Moore, then they had with Weller. This in itself will make Chad a better player because in all likelihood passes made and received have a better chance of being put into the net then before. This will increase his point total, give more confidence to him and give him the ability to be more sucessful. How many missed scoring chances did they have with Weller? Probably alot more than they will have with Hamilton on the line.

So IMO signing Hamilton will make Chad a better player, which is good and not an insult to Chad Wiseman or his skill level.

Thanks Brook, for helping out with the explanation.
Don't worry, I didn't think it was an insult. You know me, I just get tired of Chad getting put down all the time. But yeah, you and Brook are right, and Hamilton will add an offensive punch to the team. I think the Chad-Moore-Hamilton line will be a high scoring line once things get rolling.