View Single Post
Old
07-03-2009, 01:02 PM
sdbullet

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to sdbullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckfan in TO View Post
could you refresh my memory here and provide any posts where I said this?

Not that I'm disagreeing... I have never been that high on Samuelsson, but I don't think I ever dismissed him overall.... I do remember having a discussion (it might have been with you even) about how Detroit was not going to move him during the season as a salary dump, when he was an effective player for them and a solid playoff performer.... I do remember having that discussion with several posters, convinced that Detroit would never move him.

I also remember saying in the past that he would be one of the guys that wouldn't return to Detroit after his contract was done, because of cap situations.

But since you did bring up my name as saying something I don't remember saying, I'd hope you have the posts to back them up?

sorry, decided to go with my posting history here to find out what I did actually say about him:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p...n#post17950922
This discussion actually took place shortly after Naslund two week success with the Sedin's ended. I proposed a trade of Naslund for Samuelsson, near the trade deadline as the cap hit for Detroit was going to be minimal, but I was shot down because you did not believe that Samuelsson was a legit winger on the 1st line due to his limited goal scoring prowess.

sdbullet is offline   Reply With Quote