View Single Post
Old
10-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Peter James Bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
come on, ur telling me that for 3 years it was never his fault, but his linemates? and that now that he's gotten 5 goals in 2 games, all is forgiven and all of a sudden he has offensive flash? gime a break.

also, this whole myth about "lehoux's offensive abilities" have been around for years. it's not like this thing just came up after his 5 goals in 2 games business. even if he goes the next 5 games and nets another 10 goals, that really means jack becuase he hasn't done anythign in 3 years to be worthy of garnering any attention.

about the only thing "offensive" about lehoux is his lack of defense. he floats, is lazy, and doesn't backchek. and for some reason that means he makes it up with offensive production that doesn't seem to make it on the board. i really don't know what you guys see in him. can someobdy send me lehoux's greatest hits cause i must keep watching the "how many ways can lehoux suck @ss" videos.
I didn't write anything about his overall game, or why he hasn't done much in the AHL. I am only mentioning that his hands and shot are top shelf NHL quality. That doesn't translate that he is a lock to do it in the NHL. I never said he will become a top 6 NHL player and score 30+ goals. Maybe he never puts it all together and never makes it.