View Single Post
Old
07-04-2009, 02:43 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueliner View Post
I'm seeking feedback on Skelleftea's Mattias Lindstrom who was recently drafted by the NHL Hurricanes.

For those who've seen him play, how accurate are the Holmstrom comparisons?, and how well would his game adapt to the NHL?
I saw him in six or seven games last year. He came in and played because of an injury and he became a fan favourite already after the first game. Mattias loves to hit, and he's quite a good hitter. He knows how to use his body.

He also scored a goal that game if I remember correctly. He stood in front of goal and managed to get it in somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliteprospects
Lindström is a huge and strong two-way player. He likes to play physical and throws his body around with good timing. Does a lot of dirty work along the boards and in the corners. Hockey sense and puck skills are not great, but at least average and a bit underrated. Takes care of his defensive responsibilities and can chip in offensively at times, although it is his physical play and team play that makes him a valuable.
I guess he has some similarities with Holmström. Though I haven't really seen him as much as I would've wanted. Romelson probably has seen him a lot more.

1978 is offline   Reply With Quote