View Single Post
Old
10-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Levitate

vCash: 500
interesting comments...penciling jessiman in on the top line of the rangers? i wonder if that's just blowing smoke a little to pump of the prospect...cmon, i find it a little hard to believe. but from all accounts, jessiman's progress does sound really good...got stronger, worked on his skating...if he doesn't tear it up at dartmouth this year i'll be pretty dissapointed. i'm sure he'll be the focal point of every teams defense again but if he ups his intensity, that combined with his training over the summer shouldn't leave him with any problems...

kondratiev...interesting comment on the "great size". according to everyone i've talked to who saw him play with the pack, he looks pretty skinny. but then again, i have a feeling he could be one of those guys who just doesn't bulk up a lot but is stronger than he looks. the nasty game play is great too...play hard, play fiesty, good stuff

lundmark...well, i think renney has hit the nail on the head. it's up to jamie and he's gotta come to play. if not...well the rangers have prospects who could take his spot