View Single Post
Old
07-04-2009, 05:24 PM
araisarena

vCash: 500
Im a first generation canadian, my parents immigrated to canada, and i was born in peterbrough. my dad has always been a big hockey fan but we couldnt afford it while i was living in canada, so when my dad got a secure job in michigan, he finally considered me playing hockey. ive always been a big hockey fan and its my dream to be a tsn hockey analyst one day, but i wanted to play and see how far i go with hockey. I started skating when i was 12, and did not play organized hockey till i was 13. I played house hockey for the first year, travel hockey when I was 14, now im 15 and im gearing up to play high school hockey. i have a passion for the game and i go to hockey camp 3 days a week over the summer, and every weekend go to a drop in or sticks and pucks. i have become a better player than many of the ppl who started playing hockey when they were 3 or 4. I hope to play well enough this upcoming year and make a name for myself in the hockey world. 2 years of high school hockey and then maybe my senior year of high school tryout for a junior A or B team in either the NAHL or USHL. im committed and ill need a bit of luck 2 on the way.
GO LEAFS

araisarena is offline   Reply With Quote