View Single Post
Old
07-06-2009, 06:14 PM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
i dont even agree with msh's lie chart all the time. lie can be a tricky thing, and all i know is no one pays attention to what it actually is anymore.

the datsyuk is NOT a 6, its closer to a 5.5, in my opinion even slightly lower. easton came out with all the standard patterns 10 years ago with the synergies, you know the sakic, modano, lidstrom etc...easton changes what lie was right then, as none of their supposed lies actually lined up with what lies had been for the previous 30 years. their supposed 2 6's, the yzerman and the shanny were both wrong. the yzermans closer to a 7, and the shanny is close to the sakic - so whats a 6? it comes down to figuring out a pattern that feels right to you, and either sticking with it - or get good at comparing in the store so you can figure out something comparable.

warrior is all messed up. their 4 is a 5, the 5 may be a 5.5, and their 6 may be a 6. their weight pattern used to be a 4.5 on their scale, then it became either a 4 or a 5, despite them not changing the pattern any?! it sucks because lie is very important, and most beginners/intermediates have no idea about it or what feels right to them. if youve got something that feels good stick with it.

bleedgreen is online now   Reply With Quote