View Single Post
Old
10-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Predatore

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
I am assuming you are interested in the parts about Luoma.. judging by your username. Here are some freely translated parts from the article

Luoma arrived to Malmö this season after playing with Edmonton Oilers and their farmteam Toronto Roadrunners. Bla bla about his stats with the teams.

Luoma grew up in Finnish Jyväskylä. That is also where he started his career. Drafted by Edmonton Oilers 2002, but played mostly with their farmteam. Luoma is a heavy and solid defenseman who is also among Malmö's better scorers. Being of such a large stature he is a very strong skater. Mikko grew up together with another new player in Malmö - Miska Kangasniemi.

They have known each oter since Mikko was 10 years old.

Then they asked Luoma a couple of questions. (first he has to chose between two options)

Malmö or Jyväskylä - Jyväskylä
Swedish sauna or Finnish sauna - Finnish sauna
Victoria Silvstedt or Linda Lampelius - Victoria Silvstedt
Gyllene Tider or The Rasmus - The Rasmus
Foppa or Saku Koivu - Saku Koivu
Kenny Bräck or Kimi Räikkönen - Kimi Räikkönen
Percy Nilsson or Curre Lindström - Percy Nilsson
Ericsson or Nokia - Nokia
Astrid Lindgren or Tove Jansson - Astrid Lindgren

How do you like it in Malmö?
We like it a lot here in Malmö. We have also been in Köpenhamn (the Danish capital) and the towns feel very much a like. It is really nice here.

How good is the SEL?
Really good. Without a doubt the best league in Europa. I can't say if that is because there are so many NHLers here. I think it is both positive and negative. Positive because the crowd gets to see so many stars, but negative because so many juniors are left off the teams.

Predatore is offline   Reply With Quote