View Single Post
Old
07-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs in Kentucky View Post
I was wondering how many are going out to the Centennial Sportsplex this week to watch the camp. I am planning on attending my first camp this Sat. I was just wondering from anybody that has attended in the past, is it a pretty fan friendly interaction with the players too? How are the crowds?
Varies day to day on crowd size due to work schedules. Saturday is usually packed and you'll see a lot of families attend during the weekend session.

I think the access to and interaction with the players is very first-rate. On Rink 2 (Predators rink) the players will sign autographs as they come off the ice to head to the locker room and if you don't catch them then, you should be able to catch them in the back parking lot along the fence line as they head out to their vehicles. It always depends on the players, but almost always you will see the players flip pucks to the kids in the stands and whatnot.

On both rinks you are able to get right up against the glass or sit in the bleachers depending on your preference.

A very cool experience that I highly recommend to cure your summer hockey withdrawals. I'll be there all three days.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote