Thread: Proposal: Habs-Devils
View Single Post
Old
07-07-2009, 08:42 PM
mj2sexay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danisonfire View Post
Yes giving up a 45-50 point per year guy in plec, and young kid in dags, and a solid stable defencemen in hammer (#2-3 guy) is really worth Zajac and his amazing 42, 34, and 62 point totals from the last 3 years. Am I really an idiot for thinking that trade would be a complete joke? Parise really would be the only thing close to a resonable trade and even still I would let you keep him. Our defence would be worse, our depth would be worse. We would be worse. Sadly I don't see how a guy averaging 46 points a year in zajac is better then even plek's who is averaging 52 points during the same time.
Is this guy serious? I'm hopefully assuming another devils fan got on him for this but...
A. I wouldn't do this for Zajac. Hamerlik is about 82 years old with a poo contract. I'd rather give Corrente a shot then pay ANYTHING for Hamerlik.
B. You then go on to say you wouldn't do this for Parise. So I guess you don't like 24 year old wingers coming off of a 94 point season. Get this straight pal. Aside from Ovie, there isn't a winger in the world I would rather have then Parise. Not only would you do this for Parise but Bob Gainey would go from idiot to genius in a matter of seconds.

mj2sexay is offline   Reply With Quote