View Single Post
Old
07-09-2009, 03:21 PM
TheFountainhead
Red Nation

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Watkins View Post
Hey, I thought this would be a good time to introduce myself. I wrote this article, and have been writing for the Caps on HockeysFuture for a couple of months now. I am a season ticket holder with the Caps, and I try and make it up to Hershey at least 15 or 20 times a year to see them play.

This is my first actual writing job and I hope to potentially pursue a career in sports journalism when I graduate college. I would appreciate any and all feedback, positive and negative.

I look forward to talking with all of you as this very long summer continues and fades into another exciting season!
Welcome aboard .

It's good that you welcome constructive criticism, because if you linger around these parts long enough, you'll surely receive your fair share. My fellow Caps fans are for the most part knowledgeable, rational and pretty straightforward, so if what you said is true and you honestly enjoy the give and take that accompanies fruitful discussion, you'll enjoy the unremitting repartee that this board provides.

I thought, as you can tell from my post above, that you did a very solid job with the draft review. Keep up the good work!

TheFountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote