View Single Post
Old
07-09-2009, 07:24 PM
2 Late 2 Anton

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to 2 Late 2 Anton Send a message via MSN to 2 Late 2 Anton
Yeah, I changed my name because I'm jumping teams, I posted a really lengthy and drawn out reason as to why on my blag; http://www.doctormowinckel.com/?p=270, if you're so inclined to read it. I really hope you aren't, because there's a lot of words. To bottom line it; Prior to the last few years, I've been a fan of players before teams, the player I was a fan of isn't the NHL anymore, so I've been a fan without a player, so to speak. Jussi Jokinen really piqued my interest a lot this year, enough that he's the new guy I'm going to follow in the NHL. So basically, I'm going to stick around this board from now on.

Name: Hockey Gazelle, but that obviously isn't my real name. Call me Milgrim if you don't like online aliases.
Sex: Milgrim is a boys name. Oh, oh! I'm supposed to be witty. I meant, not in about six months, ha ha! I'm funny.
Where You're From: Alberta
Where You Live Now: Ohio
Nationality: I've lived in America long enough that I'm comfortable being referred to as 'American'.
Mode of Transportation: 1978 Datsun 510 wagon.
Job: Personal trainer.
What brought you to HF Boards: Did a google search for "Hockey forum"
How you became a hockey fan: Natural attraction.
How you became a Canes fan: Cam Ward and Ron Brind'Amour have had my eye for a while, but Jussi Jokinen sealed the deal.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Team's full of grade A guys, hard not to love 'em.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Jussi Jokinen
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Tyler Plante
Other Sports You Like: Rally racing.
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: None, really.
College Attended/Attending: I'll let you know when I get into a school.
Video Game Systems Owned: 360, and a bunch of old stuff.
Favorite Game(s): Vagrant Story, Half Life 2.
Music You Listen To: The Cardigans, downtempo electronic, jazz, Swedish punk rock.
Favorite Movie(s): Everything is Illuminated, Ghost in the Shell 2.
Favorite Book(s): Pattern Recognition, The Sprawl Trilogy, Dexter series
Favorite Food(s): Pasta, meat.
Favorite TV Show(s): South Park, Dexter, Firefly.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Red Jussi Jokinen jersey in the mail! A few Penguins, Rangers, an Aves jersey, a Panthers jersey, a Kings jersey, I don't know why I have a Kings jersey. Or a Panthers jersey.
Anything Else: The Cardigans are my favourite band by a mile, and I read a lot of books. I like wine, too. I saw someone in this thread who mentioned they liked wine.

2 Late 2 Anton is offline   Reply With Quote