View Single Post
Old
07-09-2009, 09:32 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Bonk was 60% on faceoffs last year but has been a minus 43 over the past two seasons, so it's really a mixed bag. At least he can contribute something offensively though as opposed to someone like Goc who I'd have very little interest in. Not terribly interested in Yelle either. Don't really need another grinding winger so Grier is of little appeal. And while I like Moen I'd pass for the same reason I just mentioned. Just don't really need him on this team. Peca would be a decent option at like $1M, although he's just average on faceoffs.

Personally I like either Shanny or Bertuzzi for sure. I think Bert might want closer to $2M, with Shanny around $1M, so ultimately that might make the decision, but I'd be happy with either. I think Chris Gratton would be perfect at around the league minimum for the 4th line center. To be able to add Gratton and Shanny for like $1.5M would be real good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
How is Moen on faceoffs? I love the fact that he can threw over 150 hits a year and PK and he fights...
Absolutely, but he's a winger so he doesn't take faceoffs.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote