View Single Post
Old
07-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Gold Pads*
HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!

vCash: 500
I only own a red pre-lock-out (ie; last style before this one) jersey because my wife bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago. I was going to have "Tanguay" put on it. Good call not to since that's kind of why I stopped wearing my white pedestal style jersey that said "Kidder" on the back. (Man, we could have had Brodeur).....

I had a Theoren Fleury autographed rookie card at one time but traded it to get 14 cards (ironically I guess) to complete a first year set of O-Pee-Chee Premier, (which I later traded for an electric guitar and tiny amp). LOL.

I've got some shot glasses, a coffee mug, a small flag, got my wife a new style red jersey for Christmas the year they were new....

Oh! I once won Safeways Score and Win. A shot from the blue line by Robert Reichel vs the Isles a long time ago. Ed Whalen announced it on TV and I nearly fell off the couch. Didn't really care what it was that I won. Eddy said my name. That was cool enough. (Though it turned out to be the T-Fal set. An indoor smokeless grill, juicer, deep fryer, and flat top electric frying pan. Pretty good stuff, actually).

Gold Pads* is offline   Reply With Quote