Thread: GDT: Development Camp 2009
View Single Post
Old
07-10-2009, 03:29 PM
treize_kushrenada

vCash: 500
best line was the Pelech-Czarnik-King line. i think they were one of the biggest line(sizewise) out there. Hickey was partnered with Gudas the whole game. Hickey can skate and play a good defensive game but like TonySCV said, its gona be hard seeing him get pushed around by Holmstrom and Iginla etc... I was kinda intrigued to find out that Czarnik was invited to Team USA's tryouts, but after seeing him play, i can see why. He has decent size, skates well and he knows what to do with the puck. another big guy that got some attention from the kings brass was Wudrick. They (Robitaille, Emerson and some other guy) were saying that he has the look of a power forward and i wont be surprise if they give him a long look at training camp. also, someone mentioned that Voinov was injured. Yes, he is. apparently he had shoulder surgery over the summer. he was there watching. Loktionov was not there either and like the other poster said, i dont know where he was either. Schenn was okay. nothing spectacular yet. he got knocked on his ass 2x. 1st by Teubert then by Elkins. i agree that the best goal was by Kozun. he roofed it, stickside. No one really stuck out too much. maybe Hickey, Czarnick and Wudrick. Tuebert will prolly be a 2nd pairing or even a 3rd. he does seem like he has improve on his defensive positioning. the goalies are ok. nothing really to see there. i think Bernier is getting bored with this dev. camps. its his 3rd or 4th??? no pix because they move to fast and my digicam cant keep up. ill try again tom.

treize_kushrenada is offline   Reply With Quote