View Single Post
Old
07-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Well I guess an update is in order in the small chance anyone at all was following my soap opera here ... I played hockey tonight finally and had no ill effects from the injury. Didn't feel a thing and everything was strong.

Scored a goal and got two assists playing defense to boot which I never do because I don't have that mindset. I pinch in too much on the O and forget to play D.

Anyway .... it was fun and only a pickup game and I feel just wonderful at the results. I know it won't be sore tomorrow because I have been shooting pucks in the yard with no effects from that either. The videos i posted on the previous page were after 4 weeks and now after 6 weeks I can shoot full tilt now. The videos show some test stuff with not shooting as hard as I can except for a couple of shots.

I am feeling just awesome with a huge smile tonight. I'm so pleased with how well this healed. Not rushing it was the key I think and just public skating .... it was tedious and extremely boring but necessary.

I lost a little stamina but not much after 6 weeks of not playing. I should be fine and in tune again soon.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote