View Single Post
Old
07-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbreakaway23 View Post
I used them for the first time last night and liked them. Unfortunately, the skate shop messed up my skate blade cut and I had no inside edge. It really made for a frustrating game.

I'll have to get that corrected, but I am interested in knowing how these will do once I have a good edge again.
I am very glad I found a guy who does my skates wonderfully every time. I used to bring my skates here, there and everywhere and sometimes you would get dumb stuff like they forgot to use the slide stone to remove the burrs or other dumb things.

The guy who does mine is the only guy I will let touch my skates.

As for your superfeet thingies I am using the Shockdoctor ones I bought and fater buying new skates love them. I like the extra spongey spring I get out of them.

I am sure I would like the superfeet too ... I noticed their website also sells superfeet so getting them won't be difficult.

I will get some at some point for another pair of skates I have that had terrible factory footbeds.

I like the Shockdoctor ones I bought because they have a raised spot just under the ball of the foot that feels excellent when skating. I really got to use them for the first time last night and they great.

I had tried them in my other skate which sat more back on the heels and felt knee pain, after putting them in my new skates which sit forward more I felt no discomfort. I have a previous knee issue and need to be careful what I use for stuff like this.

So far so good.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote