View Single Post
Old
07-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Skraut

vCash: 500
Took some looking around to find Superfeet in my area, and when I did find them I had to train the guy at the LHS how to sell them. He couldn't grasp the concept that they were sold by SHOE size, not SKATE size. I wear a 12 shoe, but a 9 skate, and he kept handing me the size 9 insoles and telling me they were what I needed.

He also said most people don't like them because they don't fit their feet. Well DUH! it helps if you give the person the right size. He thought I was crazy when I had the size 12's and told them I was going to cut them down to size, so I walked out to my car, grabbed my laptop, tethered it to my phone and played this movie for him.

http://www.hockeyus.com/news-article...ing-guide.html

Superfeet needs to sign me up as a sales rep

Anyway I finally got my superfeet, put a skating session in on them an absolutely love them. I wear Alznner insoles in my regular shoes and had been tossing them in my skate boots. But they created too big of an arch in by skate boots, and I'd crush my arch into my insole trying to get the boot tight in the area giving me a lot of pain. They also rested on top of my existing footbeds, and acted like a large heal lift making backwards skating really difficult (I'm still learning) I popped the Superfeet in, had an open skate last night, and loved the major improvement in how my boots fit and feel.

Skraut is offline   Reply With Quote