View Single Post
Old
07-12-2009, 07:06 PM
TonySCV
One More Time

vCash: 500
nosoupforyou's day 3 report at LGK:

"good crowd, not as many as saturday.

I had a chance to shoot the whole game. if you can handle my shaking hands, bad camera work and youtube uploads, I'll add it to this thread as they get processed. Mark (Muddy) was sitting in front of me, so there may be a couple of pieces of color commentary from him.

Goalies played very well today, with Berube making some really big saves. The first game was Zatkoff vs Bernier, and the final score was 1-1. The second game, Jones vs Berube, finished 0-0.

Very physical out there, a lot of guys were taking the body. The two regular period goals were scored by Tyler Maxwell on a VERY nice tip past Bernier, and Robbie Czarnik who whipped a wrister into the upper corner past a partially (or possibly fully) screened Zatkoff.

Hickey again played very solidly on both sides of the ice, Czarnik is one of my favorite players this camp with his hustle, Azevedo had his on-ice vision going again. Even as a little stocky guy, he's pretty hard to hit directly, which I think is the only way he'll be able to survive to get to the NHL. I hope he gets a call up at some point this season to see what he can do.

Holloway played pretty well again, especially positionally. All the D guys were, for the most part, pretty solid.

Hard to really get a good feel for the game looking through an LCD screen, so I'll let the video speak.

There was a shootout at the end (it was planned regardless of the outcome) and Jones didn't look too good during it."

http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/1526564-post1.html

The Los Angeles Kings - 2012 Stanley Cup Champions
TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote