View Single Post
Old
07-15-2009, 09:09 AM
captainpaxil

vCash: 500
i think hell be the 2nd biggest scoring threat in the bottom six. i see him as someone with enough scoring ability that richards offensive gifts wont be totally wasted but isnt out of place in a primarily defensive role.

i think alot of the lines depend on who makes the team out of camp. and it changes what spots are available as to how the team fits together.

gagne with either briere and giroux or one of them centering a line with maroon or jvr and the other on the line with hartnell and carter which is another spot jvr could compete for. i also see nodl or possibly even matsumoto competing for that olde city spot.

carcillo being the banger on richards line which is a spot maroon could also compete for with mika being the scoring option. i think the signing is bad news for nodl as thats a spot i thought he had a decent shot at but mika fills that role. lappy and asham on the fourth with carcillo possibly being forced down or any of 4 or 5 guys trying to move up into that role. powe ross kalinski klotz cote maybe a sleeper.

its going to be a very interesing september. im anticipating answering alot of "whos that guy?" questions.

Last edited by captainpaxil: 07-15-2009 at 09:32 AM.
captainpaxil is offline   Reply With Quote