View Single Post
07-16-2009, 02:46 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
you said the key point of his post is he has trouble keeping it down from distance, i just showed you he said nothing of the sort and wants to know how to roof from in tight. the part YOU are bolding is MY post where i said with a sakic the puck wants to sail and you have to focus on keeping it low. from his point of development, i was saying he may have trouble keeping it down from outside with a sakic, which would seem obvious to anyone who has used one. then he replied he doesnt shoot from outside and thats not an issue for him. all good.

i wasnt saying i cant keep it low from outside. i can. i do think with a sakic its trickier, and i think if you think it isnt than using a modano i think youre a liar. its harder to shoot a 9 iron low intentionally than a shooting a 4 iron low. its just common sense.

of course he has some mechanics going on. we all do. its why we arent pros, but he had a simple question. it had a simple answer but not only you but others just tell him he sucks and to learn how to shoot. i think he knows he needs mechanics work, he just wants something that helps. if brett hull can use a blade that shoots where he wants, why cant this guy? and why does he HAVE to use a flatter blade to improve mechanics first? many ways to skin a cat.
Well just don't getting angry and start insulting people .... a good debate is just that.

My point is valid and the truth whether YOU said it or HE said is not the issue honestly.

ANYONE I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT if one has a hard time keeping a puck down needs to practice because his shooting is poor. If he is buying certain blades because it IS THE ONLY WAY he can roof a shot .... his shooting sucks and needs to be fixed.

My point about the blade curve is *listen carefully please* is that one should be able to shoot a puck anywhere from anywhere on the rink no matter what blade or curve they are using .... a blade pattern will help do so with less effort.

That is fact and the truth no matter how much you don't want to believe it.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote