View Single Post
Old
07-16-2009, 03:23 PM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 View Post
Well just don't getting angry and start insulting people .... a good debate is just that.

My point is valid and the truth whether YOU said it or HE said is not the issue honestly.

ANYONE I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT if one has a hard time keeping a puck down needs to practice because his shooting is poor. If he is buying certain blades because it IS THE ONLY WAY he can roof a shot .... his shooting sucks and needs to be fixed.

My point about the blade curve is *listen carefully please* is that one should be able to shoot a puck anywhere from anywhere on the rink no matter what blade or curve they are using .... a blade pattern will help do so with less effort.

That is fact and the truth no matter how much you don't want to believe it.
ok. so if kovulchuk was on here and said, well you know i like my toe hook because it helpes me hit the corners. would you seriously tell him that he needs to work on his mechanics? ive said multiple times of course mechanics is key, and of course anyone should be able to do anything anywhere with anything. buut the truth is not everyone is going to the nhl, and not everyone cares enough to spend the hours of their life practicing like i and likely you have working on their corners. dude just wanted a blade to help go high, i gave him an obvious choice - you gave him and now me a lecture on shooting i didnt need and he likely didnt care about. we're arne having a debate. im not disagreeing with you about mechanics, or whether or not a player should be able to go top shelf with anything. im saying to you OBVIOUSLY some help go high more than others. thats all he wanted, thats all he needs. you just want to tell me over and over again how you can shoot high and everyone should be able to. i dont care. i can already, just helping dude hit his shot better without a lecture.

bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote