View Single Post
Old
07-17-2009, 12:11 PM
iamjs
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by timnsr72 View Post
im suprized someone would go through all that trouble to return it after they took it.

as was I. I chalked it up as a loss after two weeks. The first week I *****ed and moaned because I didn't have a helmet for ice and that I'd have to throw a visor on my inline helmet in order to play ice. The place we played at was known for it's humidity, so visors fogging up was a regular thing, which is why I didn't wear one for that league. The second week was more accepting the loss. After our game, I remember not caring if we won or loss (we won that night) , but my comments were mostly about my helmet, like "Who the hell would want my nasty sweaty 10 year old Jofa?"

To this day, I have no idea who took it. The league I was playing in usually carries the same people year after year, minus a few rookies who would eventually stick around and play in the league the following year. I only mention that as being relevant because it's very few and far between where somebody loses something since we all look out for each other.

iamjs is offline   Reply With Quote