View Single Post
Old
07-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
I am very much the kicking back with a drink in hand and relaxing type outside of work and I love a good conversation as much as a hand crafted brew, 30 year old scotch or a nice cab or oaky chardonnay with a long smooth finish.
I'm 28 and I recently (in the past year) have taken a liking to scotch. I'm still trying to figure out what I like. I think I like the highlands the best so far. I've tried a lot of different stuff. Had a bottle of Laphroaig 16 year old which was incredibly smokey. It tasted like a campfire. Highland Park is one of my favorites. Oban is pretty good but I've only had it a few times. Tobermory was one that I really liked originally because of its lack of smokeyness and its different flavors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
1. Pesto sauce is very easy to screw up, and it's the one I'm most finicky about. It's always good to know when a place serves one that's consistently good.
It is good to me so I'm curious to hear what others think. It was recommended by somebody at work who kinda feels the same way as you do about the Daily Grill.

I also love the pasta bar at the Brasserie which is next to the Sheraton inside Macy's plaza (between Flower/Hope and 7th/8th). I love pasta!