View Single Post
Old
07-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Areid1990

vCash: 500
I started a diet about 5 months ago. I wouldn't really call it a diet, but a life change. I used to drink so much pop it's not even funny and really that was the thing I was gaining weight on. So I decided to switch to diet pop and eat less and try not to eat fast food a lot. I eat fast food maybe once or twice every 2 - 3 weeks now, which isn't that bad.

Basically my meal's go like this for a day.

Protein Bar for B - Fast

Grilled Chicken and Rice from a Viet place for lunch.

Some sort of low cal snack most of the time yogurt ( 35 cal / 100 ML I think !! and it tastes amazing!)

Then Dinner.

I go to the gym around 3 - 4 nights a week now, but the biggest thing for me is just trying to stay underneath 2000 calories a day or so, while doing an hour or 2 of exercise at least 4 - 5 days a week.

I am not on a hardcore diet either it's just trying to watch what I intake and exercise. Like I couldn't tell ya what's good or bad I just look for stuff that is low in fat and doesn't have that many calories. The big thing for is if I get hungry to just have an apple or something. Ooo lol I also drink a lot of Diet pepsi, which I know I should stop, but I never will >.< But I still drink 1 - 2 L of water a day.

But ya I have lost 50 LBS or so by just changing some stuff up. The pop was the biggest change and just trying to watch how many calories I intake a day, while doing regular exercise, but I guess it depends on how you want to do it. I just want to get my abs and muscles back.

Areid1990 is offline   Reply With Quote