View Single Post
Old
07-24-2009, 01:20 AM
LadyIce

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefensiveForward View Post
I had to laugh at this quote from the article: "Just a week before his arrest, while attending the Capitals' development camp, Finley listed for reporters what his experience at UND meant to him: 'The maturity that North Dakota gave me, to understand time management, living on your own, all of those things.' "

Im a big Finley supporter though, and I'm interested to know what direction management thinks he should go in his development (as in which position he should play).
He displayed most of those things. He at least demonstrated time management by cleaning out the house at 3:00 a.m.

This is nothing compared to the shenanigans my old boyfriend and his buddies got into when they lived at the beach. One of the best pictures of his was one where he was throwing the chest of drawers out the 2nd story window. The look on his face was priceless!

There was the night he decided to take a walk in nothing but his boxers because he couldn't sleep.

The only time they really had any encounters with the police was when they were "detained" by the police for being drunk on the jitney.

LadyIce is offline   Reply With Quote