View Single Post
Old
07-24-2009, 02:00 AM
ChumpyG
Jibbity jibbity

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97FlyersKing18 View Post
Hello All, I have been reading this board for maybe five years, but finally decided to get an account and contribute in some way. My favorite player since before I could remember was Jeremy Roenick, I followed him from team to team, from Chicago to Phoenix to Philadelphia. Since he came to Philly, I have been a very passionate Flyers fan and look forward to seeing what our young core can do in the coming years. I could have easily switched teams during the year that shall not be named with star players such as Calder, York and Savage on the roster, but I continued to support the Orange and Black and will for the rest of my life.

Name: Ben

Favorite Teams: Flyers, Browns, Lakers, Dodgers

Most Hated Teams: Penguins, Steelers, SF Giants, Boston Celtics

Favorite players: Jeremy Roenick until I saw a young Flyers prospect of by the name of Mike Richards play for the Kitchener Rangers at the Aud against the Erie Otters in the 2005 OHL playoffs. (Richie had 4 points and the GW in OT).

Movies: The Big Lebowski, Dumb and Dumber, and Happy Gilmore

(sorry for the long first post)
First off welcome.

Secondly, the theater I work at just had "Lebowski Fest" there last night. A bunch of folks dressed up as the Dude, Walter, Donnie, The Jesus, etc. There was even a guy dressed as "the ringer". It was a good time, and I finally got to see the movie on the big screen. I can't remember if the guys who run the whole thing said they were just in LA, or if they were on their way there..... so yeah. There it is there.

Either way, "You're out of your element Donnie!!"