View Single Post
Old
07-25-2009, 09:26 AM
jd2210
Registered Non User

vCash: 500
Hello all!

My real name's James. I live in the rocking metropolis of Emo Ontario (23 hour drive from Toronto, a LOT closer to Winnipeg). Yes there really is a town called Emo. Yes we have some hillarious business names like Emo Drugs, Emo Sales, Emo Feed and so on.

I'm 33, have 2 kids (6 and 3), and the best wife the planet has ever seen.

I run my own logging and trucking company; at least until all the mills close which is happening a lot thnks to everybody buying non-environmentlly friendly harvested paper products (but that's another discussion all around).

I've been a Flyers fan since I was 6 or so. Hard to say how it started but I just can't quit. I don't have "A" favorite player but quite a few I've really liked over the years like:Brind'Amour, Desjardins, Gagne, Richards, Zeus, Podein, Hextall and Lindbergh all come to mind. I think my favorite Flyers team was in the shortened season when the Legion of Doom was first formed. For some reason I just loved watching that team. I remember thinking Patrik Juhlin was going to be the next big thing and fighting was just fun to watch in those days.

I've been lurking here for years but thought I'd finally join. I've been posting a little bit at PSF but for some reason now when I post it takes me back to the home page. Probably some stupid virus or something I guess.