View Single Post
Old
07-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Demon Hot Shot Power Puck

http://www.demonhotshot.com/

Okay so donGjohnson here and I were discussing this thing in a PM because I need an ACCURATE way of getting a shot speed for my slapshot.

It is something I have always wondered and wish to know before I am too old .... I already think I have lost a little bit though I blew one from the point last night for a goal which had some zip. About 6 to 10 inches off the ice and found a hole.

Anyhew ... this thing looks like it is a good item but I would like to know from any of YOU fine HF folk who have used or currently use one.

it seems to be mail order only unless you live in Canada and can get them at a Canadian Tire dealer.

Any comments about these at all?

I would like to thank donGjohnson for bringing this item to my attention first of all. I remember a Bobby Hull Power Puck which used a mechanical thing in it to lock from your blade impact or when it hit the object you shot at.

This was a first time I see an electronic one that claims to be as accurate as a radar gun.

I would like to know if it stops at a certain speed or if one cracks 100+ if it would register.

I have guessed my slapshot to be over 90 for sure and maybe sometimes over 100 but have no way of knowing and I also feel like I shot harder when I was younger.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote