View Single Post
Old
10-29-2004, 02:08 PM
pld459666

vCash: 873
2 weeks ago it was 1 player

today it's 8 players.

I don't know what you guys are thinking, but the fact is that the majority of NHLPA members are marginal fringe players. Once they start speaking in multiple voices they will be heard and the folks that are currently in charge of negotiating will be out on their collective *****.

As for the quantity, 1 yesterday, 2 today, 3 tomorrow and so on and so on and so on and now we have a different picture.

While I am not rooting for the owners, as I feel that they are untrustworthy, I also have no sympathy at all for the players, especially when they are willing to play in other league's for a fraction of what they could make here, UNDER THE LEAGUE'S CURRENT PROPOSAL.

I want Hockey and if that is with a Cap of 40 million I'm perfectly happy with that. If it's not with a hard cap, but some form of restrictions then I'm perfectly happy with that, but I'll never be happy with the way things are going now and the more voices that speak up against the direction this is headed then the more I'm going to be happy.