View Single Post
Old
07-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post

Corona is solid during the summer. I could care less what you guys think.

I also like Blue Moon Belguim White. I havent tasted much Canadian beer, and need to get some.
I can deal with Corona. Actually, we used to put a shot of Bicardi Lemon in it and called it a "sweaty mexican". It was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post

You can't beat either of that stuff during the summer.

Yep, that's the one. I find it on tap at a lot of places that I go to for happy hour after work, and they are always out. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I also have a rule, I hate drinking out of cans unless I'm getting trashed. Bottles or glasses everytime.
Oh totally. I HATE cans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
Sam Adams in the US is really underrated, in my opinion, so it's nice to hear others appreciate it. Especially their variety.

Any good Swedish beers you can recommend that may have traveled to the US? I can't think of any off the top of my head.
LOVE Sam Adams Lager. It's funny, when Weerrt visited us last year, we wanted to get some good bottled beers since I keep Miller Lite on tap (pleases the masses). We tried to find Swedish beers for him, but no luck! Fortunately he liked what we brought.

Weerrt.... when you come back, we'll take you to our local liquor outlet and we'll stock you up on micro-brews and stuff!

Edit: I MISS BEER!!