Roberto Luongo - What would it take?
View Single Post
07-31-2009, 04:32 PM
Keep Keeping On
Join Date: Nov 2007
Originally Posted by
With the team that Bob Gainey has put together for the upcoming season and the fact that Luongo has not yet re-signed with Vancouver, what do you think it would take to get him from Vancouver?
The reason it makes sense for Vancouver is because:
- They are far from a Stanley Cup contender
- Luongo has not re-signed and they might lose him for nothing
- Schneider is going to be NHL ready soon and is a blue chip prospect
The reason it makes sense for Montreal is because:
- Luongo is born and raised in Montreal
- He wants to win now (Stanley Cup)
- He is mature, proven and would be perfect with the team Gainey put together
What do you guys think?
They are a more of a cup contender then us, this is going by last season. How does bringing in a prospect make them better?
Yay, he's born here, so is Lecavalier. He wants to win right now? How would coming to Montreal guarantee this?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HabsHockey*