Roberto Luongo - What would it take?
View Single Post
08-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Originally Posted by
With the team that Bob Gainey has put together for the upcoming season and the fact that Luongo has not yet re-signed with Vancouver, what do you think it would take to get him from Vancouver?
The reason it makes sense for Vancouver is because:
- They are far from a Stanley Cup contender
- Luongo has not re-signed and they might lose him for nothing
- Schneider is going to be NHL ready soon and is a blue chip prospect
The reason it makes sense for Montreal is because:
- Luongo is born and raised in Montreal
- He wants to win now
- He is mature, proven and would be perfect with the team Gainey put together
What do you guys think?
Oh the Irony.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Nicholas723