View Single Post
Old
08-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Lead Role in a Cage

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcard View Post
I don't buy that at all.

We have player with all the potential in the world, incredible 2-way game, who has battled with inconsistency his entire career but has mentioned that he enjoys LA and would like to stay with the team.

How do you get the most out of this player? By trading him to a team that doesn't expect to keep him? No.

You get him to play for a contract. Frolov's production this year will be much greater if he's concerned about his future.

Its risky, but you take your time signing Fro in order to get the best out of him. Then (as a result) Frolov helps push this team into potential playoff competition. Than re-sign him in hopes that where the team is in the standings is enough to keep him motivated for the rest of the season.
Well, if I was in charge of the money, I'd probably keep Frolov. I am not though, and I probably will support that he will be gone to, as he is stuck betwenn 1-2 type winger without the money production, and not worth using 1-2 winger to spend the cap on, i.e. not part of "the core". Just my guess.

Hope he stays for the season.

Lead Role in a Cage is offline   Reply With Quote