View Single Post
Old
08-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Chicago's only real need at the moment is a cheap, experienced and relatively mobile physical stay at home d-man. In the future they could do with another good d prospect to add to Lalonde and Olsen and centre prospect with 2nd liner potenial. However, having said all that i doubt Sharp is traded for that this year. He could be dealt for relevant prospects next year to clear salary but i'd hope some other guys would go before him.

I'm not sure if i'm violating the rules by commenting on the proposed Habs deal but i personally have no interest in that deal whatsoever.
I doubt you are, but a cheap, physical stay at home d ?There's Ryan O'bryne and a prospect with 2nd line potential, Ben Maxwell. He's older than most and would be ready for the NHL soon

As for the first one, it's not Barker for Gorges, I just didn't know what else the team needed/ wanted.

Versteeg, Byfuglien and Sharp are somewhat available for upper part of top 6 forwards ?

To be honest, I'm probably with most, or at least some of the Blackhawk fans where they won't trade anyone until the season is over, or if they get some jaw dropping deal.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote