View Single Post
Old
08-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Me and the wife went for our anniversary this year. I ordered the Bistecca. It was very good. If you want it medium rare or rare order it that way. Many times I overcompensate as lots of restaurants will under cook the steak as per order. This one doesnt though. I quite liked it. It is a little pricey. Pasta dishes can be had for a little under 20 bucks but most entrees are more than that.
Awesome I will defintiely go check this place out. Anyhow I find tha tmost restaurant over cook the meat rather than undercook it. I often order a steak rare and it usually gets to me as a med rare and sometimes more. The idiot at teh awmill tried telling me it was rare because it was pink. I was like rare should still be red not pink, the beef should still be raw, warm but raw. Some people honestly don't know how to cook steak and don't know the difference between rare, med rare, med, med well and well done. Guess you elarn this when you grow up on a beef farm though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Dont know about that but Jack's grill is terrible now. Such a shame. I think he sold it. It had different staff when we went back and the food was borderline terrible. I had one of the best meals of my life there just a couple of years before. Shame.
Ya Ric's grill is an awesome place. It is a pricier restaurant but the food is great. I have only been there once and loved it and everyone else I know of that goes there has loved it too.

Too bad to hear about Jack's Grill, I was there a few years ago too and thought it was a pretty solid place.

Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote