View Single Post
Old
11-01-2004, 09:34 PM
Kingz4life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
If you're counting his one AHL playoff game in 01-02 as a season, I think you should probably cut him some slack there. Other than that, he's only starting his 3rd pro season. Yea, that $ 70-k/year they've been paying Lehoux is a big waste when you look at what they got out of Brown for a million what last season???

It's a shame that one of the Kings prospects is off to one of the best starts ever by a prospect and you're already convinced you're going to focus on past seasons that you saw him play in maybe what, 2 or 3 games against rookies and prospects and have based your opinion on the notion that he wasn't called to LA to take part in two of the worst seasons the Kings have had in a long time?

Honestly KPD, if I were a Kings fan, about the first thing I'd want to do, is forget about the last two seasons and enjoy the success the kids are having now, but that's just me...
I agree. We just have to sit back and see how the season goes for him but for now we can be very satisfied. This is my standing point: 1) He was being hyped with Frolov, Camms, and Aulin a few years ago. 2) He TORE up his old league. 3) He's 21 years old(not positive but something close to that). 4) I think its clear he has top offensive ability. 5) He's playing with very good line mates for probably the first time at Manchester.