View Single Post
Old
08-07-2009, 06:34 PM
BlueAzN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
I have this exact same jersey. It comes from China, and the front logo is the result of a bad run. It's proportions are off, and the lettering isn't 100% spot-on. Also, if you look at the left side of the maple leaf, you'll see it doesn't 'dent in', but instead has a curve to it.

It's a ****** replica that was made due to the demand from people around here wanting Schenn jerseys last season. The factory/dude that gets them made had a bad run on logos and had these jerseys whipped up.

That said, people tell me that I have a great jersey all the time - nobody really notices what's wrong with it, and I don't really care. It's just the front logo that's off, the lettering and the fabric are okay. Since it cost me next to nothing, I'm satisfied with the purchase. Could have returned it to my 'jersey guy' and got my money back, but I decided to keep it.

I can get you this jersey any time you want if you live in the GTA. But, for the same price I could get you one that is a 100% kick-ass replica once the hockey season gets underway and the suppliers kick up their Chinese production.

Bottom line is don't buy this - I have problems with people selling fake stuff without saying it is. "With tags" - gimme a break.
K thanks. I'll ask you sometime, because I might go back to Toronto on a week long vacation before the end of the 2009 year. And thanks to everyone who replied, was pretty helpful.

BlueAzN is offline   Reply With Quote