View Single Post
08-08-2009, 01:11 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
Just a comment on a few of your points.

#2- it sucks to not trust your team mates. Change the guys you play with.
#3- It happens by mistake one out of 40 times..Otherwise...
#4- true. In those games, you bring your bag with all your clothes and stuff to the bench. Simple.
Change the guys you play with? Seriously? .... because ONE guy is a thief?

As for the leaving the stuff in the car and fearing it being broken into .... do we play hockey in a Ghetto or what? Lockeroom theft is a bit different than breaking into a car to steal money or other valuables .... usually the cars left unlocked have their change stolen or whatever.

Car stereos and the like ... do have a window smashed in to get or whatever but really that is a bit more than rifling someone's ppockets while they are playing hockey.

Your stuff is safer in your glove box than in your pants pocket underneath the bench you dressed at in a lockeroom.

I've been leaving stuff in my car for safety for 20 years or so. I think worrying about your car being broken into is being a worry wart and not necessary.

Like I said if you are playing hockey in crackhead central where there wouldn't be a rink to begin with in a slum then I could see being *THAT* cautious but seriously folks for real?

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote