View Single Post
Old
08-08-2009, 02:44 AM
LAX attack*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LAX attack*
Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
Then maybe you shouldn't comment on a player you know nothing about?

I was being factitious towards your ridiculous point about "just breaking 500 goals."

I'm not arguing against Adam Oates career or his eventual induction into the HHOF. We get it. You know how to look up stats of players you never watched. You argue JR won't get in because there are guys with better stats that aren't in yet. Well I could just as easily say he WILL get in because there are guys in the HHOF with inferior stats to Roenick.

Again, congratulations you can look up stats. You earlier pointed out that JR doesn't get in because of no individual awards or no postseason success (which I'll take to mean stanley cups since you've already been proven wrong in regards to his individual postseason success). You then pointed to players like Sundin and Oates that don't have that either. But now you're spinning your point once again.

Have you watched any of the players you're talking about in this thread for an extended period of time?
I was too young to watch any of these players.

I'm not going to debate this with you anymore. You can't see the logic of it, so there is no use in continuing this.

LAX attack* is offline   Reply With Quote